Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Lube Technician & Express Technician
- Executive Honda
Join a leader in the automotive industry. Executive Honda, a member of the Executive Auto Group, continues to grow and we are currently interviewing for various levels of Service technician positions. If you have a technical background, are a recent tech school graduate or a Master Certified technician, you could be the newest member of our team. We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
Our highly compensated Service Technicians are responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with factory and facility standards in an air conditioned shop. We support and believe in continued factory training and certifications. Qualified entry level technicians are trained and groomed by our seasoned technicians, seasoned technicians receive continued training.
If you are looking for a competitive rate, the most up to date equipment within a state of the art dealership, career advancement and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join!
Lube Tech / Express Tech (Entry Level)
- Must possess automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of automotive service and repair experience
- 3-5 years of factory experience a plus
- ASE certification a plus
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain needed parts
- Follow manufacturers' procedures for warranty parts retention
- Road-test vehicles when necessary
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes as directed
- Must have own tools
Our Commitment to You
- Excellent compensation
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
NOTE: All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, which includes: background checks, MVR, and drug testing.
Executive Auto Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Automotive, Installation / Maintenance / Repair
Education: Not Specified
Experience: Not Specified
Manages Others: No
Industry: Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Retail
Required Travel: Not Specified